Extending your lease
To arrange an extension to your lease period, please note the following conditions, procedure and pricing.
- You can only arrange an extension directly with Citroen Euro Pass in Paris after you have collected your vehicle.
- Your total lease duration cannot exceed 175 days.
- Extensions must be arranged at least 5 working days prior to the initial end date of your contract.
- Call Citroen Euro Pass in Paris on +33 (0)1 30 19 32 72. Their office hours are Mon-Fri 9am - 4.30pm, excluding public holidays.
- OR - with at least 6 working days notice prior to your initial return date, email email@example.com with your new return date, return location, Visa/Mastercard number and expiry date and we will arrange on your behalf.
- Payment is made with Visa or Mastercard, plus an email address is needed (to receive an updated Insurance document).
- If you change your mind after arranging an extension, you will not be able to claim a refund for any unused days. Likewise, if you did not pre-book all the ‘free days’ that may have been on offer due to a special promotion, unfortunately you cannot receive these free days by way of an extension whilst in Europe.
EXTENSION PRICES - 2020
C3, C3 Aircross, DS 3 Crossback
C4 Cactus, Berlingo
C4 SpaceTourer, C5 Aircross
Grand C4 SpaceTourer, DS 7 Crossback
Space Tourer 8 seater